Currently: Applied Scientist at Amazon Search and AI in Palo Alto, California.
- Responsible for designing and implementing Machine and Deep Learning models to rank products on Amazon’s search engine.
- Raising Amazon’s Science bar.
Previously: Postdoctoral researcher at UC Berkeley, California.
- Worked on verification and testing of robotic systems with Machine Learning components.
- Creator of VerifAI, a tool for testing the correctness of Computer Vision modules of self-driving cars.
- Co-author of Scenic, a programming language for generating simulated traffic scenarios and test autonomous vehicles.
Obtained my Ph.D. in Computer Science from the University Joseph Fourier in Grenoble (France) and the University of Udine (Italy).